Thursday 23 January 2014

Soap and Glory Christmas Steal

For the past couple of years Soap and Glory have pipped all other brands to the post when announcing awesome sale items well before Christmas even shows it's festive face!

This year mid December Boots started selling Soap and Glory's Yule Monty gift sets, which were previously retailing at £60, for just £27! You get so many great classic S+G products that this kind of offer cannot be missed.




What's in the box?

Butter Yourself Moisturising Lotion
Sugar Crush Body Wash
The Righteous Body Butter
Hand Food
The Scrub of Your Life
Heel Genius
Peaches and Clean 3 in 1 Cleanser
Thick and Fast Mascara
Extreme Plump Lip gloss

You also get all the goodies in a limited edition Jonathan Saunders bag which I used for travelling over Christmas. I love Soap and Glory, especially their bath and body products. The sugar crush body wash is my shower fave at the moment, it smells so great.


All in all, this is a yearly offer that cannot be missed. Hopefully S+G will bring an equally good bargain out next year, i'll certainly be keeping my eyes peeled for it. Will you?

6 comments:

  1. You got a great bargain! I like their handfood and their mascara is great, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inez, I snapped it up when i saw it! I love their handfood, I always carry a mini one in my handbag! :) xx

      Delete
  2. What an absolute bargain for so many amazing products - that should last you a little while :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think i'm all set for a few months! Ha! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  3. Such a bargain. I miss the old Peaches and Clean packaging though :(

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I loved the old style packaging, and I'm sure it used to be 4-in-1 and now it's 3-in-1, ha xx

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs