Tuesday 11 September 2012

Exciting New Product

So we've all heard of the new trend at the moment, 'ombre-ing' your hair, or dip dying. Several celebrities are sporting the fashion at the moment and I think it looks really great. I'm so bored of my hair at the moment and have been looking at DIY solutions to do this.


 My prayers have been answered!!!

I heard L'Oreal were releasing a home dip dye kit in September, and it's finally arrived on Boots website (I believe it will also be available in Superdrug). Woohoo! It's called L'Oreal Preference Wild Ombre and is priced at £6.99, which is just amazing value. It comes complete with full instructions and a comb for precise application. They have released it in 3 shades:

No 1, Light Brown to Dark Brown
No 2, Dark Blonde to Medium Brown
No 3, Blonde to Dark Blonde


I am off to buy this as soon as possible, and excited to try it out. I hope it lives up to the hype and leaves me with lovely ombred hair! Review to come, keep posted!


5 comments:

  1. I really want to buy this product but as I don't want to bleach my hair Im a bit sceptical... Have you tried it yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helly,

      I've ordered it off boots website, so hopefully it should be with me soon and then will be trying it out! Keep posted and I'll let you know how it goes! Bleaching my hair is a big concern for me too, i'm hoping it turns out OK! :)

      Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. Hey there, I just ordered the same dye, will be great to compare results, xoxo. I'm now following you, please check my blog out if you have the time, http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for reading! Yeah would be good to compare results and hear your review! I'm looking forward to trying it! I'm going to check out your blog now! Thanks for following! :) xxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for following back, :-), xoxo.

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs