Tuesday 18 June 2013

Farewell Google Reader!

So in the next couple of weeks we will be saying goodbye to Google Reader which has sparked rumours of 'What about Google Friend Connect?'. GFC has helped us bloggers connect and keep up to date with each other for so long.

I’ve recently been going through all the people I follow on GFC and making sure I’m now following them on Bloglovin.

So this is just a very quick post to say, let’s embrace Bloglovin, personally I prefer it anyway, it’s a great platform for following your favourite blogs.

Also, I don’t want to lose any of you lovely readers, so please follow me on Bloglovin here if you don’t already. :)

And as another reminder, if you haven’t entered my giveaway yet, you can do so here. A great set of Urban Decay eyeliners to be won. I’m using these so much recently, I love them and hope the lucky winner enjoys them just as much.

Thanks it for now folks, and much more to come soon!

0 comments. Click here to comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs