Tuesday 24 September 2013

My First Time Tag...

I've seen this tag going round recently on blogs and YouTube so was excited to jump in on the action and do it too. I've been tagged by the lovely Georgina from She Might Be Loved. Go check out her blog, she's great. So, let's get on with the questions.

First Best Friend

I'm lucky enough to have had a lot of very close friends in my life. But my best friend is truly something special. Myself and Vicky have been best buds for as long as I can remember. We had a tight knit friendship group all the way from primary school till today which is such a great feeling to have such true friends. Vicky and I have been through everything together, grown up together and are even closer today. Many often say we are more like sisters than friends. She's crazy, mad, funny and in her own words a 'delight' to be around. :)

First Kiss

Hmmm, this is a toughie as it depends what you mean as a 'first kiss', I would take this to mean my first proper boyfriend when your old enough to know what a kiss actually means. My first boyfriend I met through school when I was 16 and we went out for about a year. It happened as he walked me home from a night out... awww young love!!

First Concert

When I was younger, myself, Vicky and her older sister Katie were OBSESSED with Boyzone. We couldn't wait to see them in concert. We were all sure we'd seen Boyzone waving exactly at us, haha!


First Celebrity Crush

Now this has to be a toss up between Steve from Boyzone, yes I know he turned out to prefer the opposite sex, but my young heart didn't know this at the time and I was sure we'd get married. Another of both mine and Vicky's first crushes was Peter Andre. C'mon girls, who didn't love his pecs back then...? ;)

First Word

It's a little worrisome how my mother didn't have a solid answer to this question. She thinks it was Dada though, which seems to be a standard response from most. Mama or Dada seems to be drummed in to kids from birth. :) 

First Pet

Ahh, my first pet was a beautiful black cat called Faline. I named her after Bambi's girlfriend but as I was only young I couldn't say her name properly, so she ended up being called Farrrrline! :) She was a lovely, gentle cat, and a bit of a scaredy cat. Loved her to bits. 

First Job

My first job was as a waitress in a pub just outside the town where I lived. I met even more friends there and we had such a good laugh. Since then I must have done every job under the sun before settling at my current job.

First Phone

I was the first out of all my friends to get a mobile phone on my 13th birthday due to the fact that my dad was MD of a telecommunications company. My first phone was a Nokia 5110 which had the interchangeable front covers. As soon as I opened the present, and took the phone carefully out of the bag, Vicky dropped it on the floor, haha. I loved that phone.



First Tweet

This question really got me intrigued and I just had to look back to check what it was. My first tweet was on the 25th March 2009 on my first personal account!! I said "I don't really know what I'm doing on here", then 5 days later I tweeted, "I still don't understand Twitter". Ha! Thank god I got over that, and am still tweeting strong 4 years later. :)

First Makeup

I was always intrigued by makeup from an early age. I remember my mum giving me some Estee Lauder palettes with colours she didn't use when I was about 10 and I'd try to apply them. And a family friend used to work in a cosmetics shop and used to let me rifle through the old testers when we went in to see her. I think the first makeup I started wearing on a daily basis though, has to be mascara and I think it may have been a 17 one. 

I've had so much fun reminiscing and doing this tag. Leave me some comments below with your answers to these questions, i'd love to hear everyones answers. 

I'm also going to tag these lovely ladies to do this post too.

Farzana from Beauty by Eff



6 comments:

  1. My first word was no variation of mummy or daddy... it was cat.
    Apparently one of ours walked past where I was sitting and I pointed and said 'cah!'
    I'm fine with this, haha
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a great first word! I'm actually surprised mine wasn't cat to tie in with my love of little kitties! haha! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks Kayleigh! Very excited to do this, gonna draft it up now :)
    Cint @ Makeup and Messes X


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah great! Let me know when you post it! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Loved reading this!:)

    Great post, thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag post - oh the old nokia's, my first mobile as a nokia 3410 and the best thing about it was the game snake!

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs