Wednesday 8 January 2014

January Sales Haul

Firstly, I apologise for not blogging so much recently, it's been a really busy few months for me but I am excited to be back, and thought what better way to start the year than with some beauty sales bargains!

I love the January sales, but I’ve normally spent all my money over Christmas, which means I can’t afford to go crazy. My new year’s resolution is to save money especially for the Jan sales next year! You really can’t beat the discounts. Despite being all spent up, I did make a few cheeky purchases which I’ll share with you over a couple of posts. The first few things I purchased were in the Debenhams sale.

bareMinerals - An Affair To Remember Palette

This was my biggest deliberation; I must have removed, and then re-added it to my basket about ten times. I have so many eye shadows and palettes, but I eventually gave in as the colours looked so pretty. When I opened the box and saw that the palette was rose gold I was so glad I'd bought it. This product is packaged really well and feels worth every penny of even it's full price. I picked this up for £17.50, which was half price. Can't wait to try these out properly, the shadows have a really nice variation and pigmentation.







Philosophy - Raspberry Glazed  

I love philosophy’s range of products and especially these do-it-all bottles which you can use as shampoo, shower gel or a bubble bath. They all smell amazing but the raspberry scent is one of my favourites. This was half price at £7, which is such a good discount, so I snapped one up.



Benefit - Whole Lotta Lovin' Set

These benefit sets are great, especially for when you’re travelling as they give you a full make up look in one tiny box. This particular box is a Debenhams exclusive and contains some of my favourite Benefit products, including Hoola bronzing powder, They’re Real mascara and the Boi-ing concealer. This was on offer for 33% off the original RRP at £16.66, I considered it a steal!





Elizabeth Arden - Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream

I actually picked this up for my mum, she has very dry skin and struggles to find creams that work for her. I’m always on the lookout for something new for her to try. I love Elizabeth Arden’s 8 hour skincare line and have been wanting to try other products from the brand for a while. Costing just £15 this was my best find yet, 66% off the RRP! I’ll be waiting for the verdict from my mum once she’s tried and tested this, I have high hopes!  



So that's the first few bits I picked up in this years sales after trawling the internet for the best bargains. Did the sales tempt anyone else? More to come soon!

4 comments:

  1. That Benefit kit is such a bargain - if that's a full sized They're Real then that's worth £19.50 alone!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a great bargain too! No, the mascara is only a mini one, but still good for everything you get in it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ohh loving everything you picked up. The BM palette is gorgeous, the eyeshadow colours look right up my street :)

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophia, i've been using the palette a lot this week, it's gorgeous! :) xx

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs