Tuesday 22 January 2013

Rimmel Apocalips

Rimmel are releasing a new lip product called Apocalips tomorrow, and I know it has been greatly anticipated in the beauty world and full of promise. 


I was very excited to see that my local Boots actually had some in store today! They had all the colours to test, but not many to buy until tomorrow. After swatching all the colours, I purchased the shade 'Apocaliptic' which is the most gorgeous bright pink. Another shade I will definitely be picking up is Celestial. A really pretty darker pink/peach colour.

 

On first impressions, I think I'm going to really like this range of lip products. Rimmel are really proving what a grand beauty brand they are at the moment. These glosses are kind of half between a lipstick and a gloss, as they are really highly pigmented but still have a lovely shine to them. The applicator has a little reservoir in it to ensure you get enough product which is a great feature. 

They come in 8 great shades at the moment, and at the price of £5.99 are an absolute bargain! Make sure you nip to your local drugstore tomorrow to pick up these little beauties as I can see them selling out in the very near future.

Anyone else tried these yet? What do you think?


0 comments. Click here to comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs