Saturday 29 June 2013

Polka Dot Nails

I heard about these new nail varnishes from a friend recently when she'd picked some up in Boots. They are the Maybelline Color Show Polka Dot varnishes. They come in four great colours, and are super cheap and easy to apply.

L-R Shooting Stars, Speckled Pink and Rainforest Canopy
I popped in to Superdrug who were doing a 3 for 2 offer at the time and picked up three of the colours. The fourth colour which is a dark chalky colour has been sold out at all my local stores since these have been released. I'm definitely looking to get hold of that colour when I can.

L-R Rainforest Canopy, Speckled Pink and Shooting Stars
The above finishes were achieved with only 2 coats each. They are really easy to work with and didn't chip at all on me using a Sally Hansen top coat. I think they look great.

Overall, in my recent nail obsessions (seriously, I'm buying far to many nail varnishes recently) I really enjoyed using these polishes. They are a cute edition when looking for something a little quirky and different on your nails.

Has anyone tried these? What's your opinion?

2 comments:

  1. I have the pink one but yet to try it, they all look fab tho!
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're great. Really go on the nails well with only a couple of coats. :) xx

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs