Thursday 12 September 2013

Milestones, Busyness and Apologies

Thought I’d write a quick catch up post as I have really been MIA for the past month and not posted any new blogs. It’s been a busy time for me recently, with work, birthdays, weekends away and just busy overall as I'm currently buying my first house (eeeks). It’s such a massive step and it’s been stressful along the way, but I'm so excited to move in.  

Most of all, I wanted to write this post to say a massive thank you and a welcome to all my new followers as I hit 100 followers on GFC and Bloglovin last week. This is such a massive milestone for me and feels amazing. When I first started blogging I thought I’d just be writing for myself, so to get such lovely feedback from my readers feels fantastic!

Anyway, onwards an upwards as I have PLENTY to blog about, so watch this space! I also have big plans to dedicate one of the rooms in my new house in to a blogging/make up haven, and I'm really excited about having that personal space to go and write about lovely products.


Ta ta for now! :)

0 comments. Click here to comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs