Wednesday 18 September 2013

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

As you may know, I am a massive fan of Real Techniques, so it probably goes without saying that I get majorly excited when they release a new product. The newest edition to the famous line is the Miracle Complexion Sponge. Now, everyone’s heard of the Beauty Blender, and although I’ve never owned nor tried one, I’ve heard the results are great.



The product itself is simply a shaped sponge, but the theory behind it is that it evenly applies foundation for a flawless finish. It has a flat side for working the foundation in to your skin, and a pointed end for a more precise finish for  areas like around your eyes and nose. I’ve heard of people using these kind of products in different ways, some apply foundation with a brush first, then use it to blend and some apply the foundation directly with the blender.

I prefer to combine this product with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, which is one of my all time favourite foundation brushes. I love this combo and find it gives a lovely flawless finish and leaves the perfect amount of foundation for an even look.

You can pick this up at Boots for the amazingly cheap price of £5.99. Considering the Beauty Blender is around the £16 mark, this is definitely a more affordable option for what I can imagine is a very similar product. 

I feel hugely loyal to Real Techniques, and in my eyes they can do no wrong. The products they bring out are consistently brilliant and priced fantastically. I can't wait to see what they bring out next! 

Anyone else tried this product? What's your thoughts vs the beauty blender?

7 comments:

  1. I almost bought this at the weekend and then decided against it! I will defs be picking it up next time I am in Boots now! Thanks soo much for the advice :)

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic, you should definitely try this out. I've been using it non stop! Thanks so much for reading :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really want this -especially as I trust this brand because of their amazing brushes and the cheap price :) - think it will go on my xmas wish list hha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, get it on the xmas list for sure, it's great. I love all Real Techniques, there the most reliable brand i know. Hope you enjoy it when you get it :) xx

      Delete
  3. I have this too, and I love it so much... it's just so easy to use! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab isn't it? I use this every day now, no need to bother with a beauty blender. Love RT! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love Real Techniques Brushes so I really want to try this next! xx

    www.beautyxdivision.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs