Wednesday 3 April 2013

Fresh Lip Care

As mentioned in my last post I have recently been to America and as well as the Disney excitement, I was also looking forward to exploring the shops, and checking out the beauty goodies! 

While in Sephora I spotted the brand Fresh, which has been widely spoke about in the world of beauty blogging. I know they have a store in London but unfortunately I've never been in. After a long peruse of all the products, I decided to opt for there infamous lip care duo, the Sugar Lip Polish and Sugar Lip Treatment. 
 

I seriously have not stopped using these products since I've been home. I can't rate them highly enough. The lip treatment is simply amazing, I've been using it none stop and my lips feel so soft it's incredible. However if my lips are in need of a scrub up, the polish is great. It smells so natural and exfoliates perfectly. You only need a tiny bit rubbed gently over your lips, then wash the excess off with a damp soft cloth and well-ah! :)
 

I really feel like using these two products together have rejuvenated and smoothed my lips as well as locked in moisture. My lips look healthy and I can wear lipsticks that normally dry me out a lot longer. All in all, great products and ill definitely be repurchasing when I run out (which may be quite soon, ooops). 

Anyone else tried these products or suggest any others?



0 comments. Click here to comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs