Tuesday 23 April 2013

Spring Nails

Even though it's still majorly cold outside, we've seen the beginnings of some sunshine in the past couple of weeks which has certainly got everyone hoping that Spring is finally here.

I've been rethinking my nail polish colours recently to match the brighter weather and get ready for Spring. Pastels are always a popular choice for Spring, and look so pretty with any outfit. 



Here are just a few of the colours I've been enjoying wearing recently. From left to right we have, Essie - Mint Candy Apple, Essie - Miss Fancy Pants, Sally Hansen - Pink a Card, Rimmel - Pear Drop and Essie - Play Date. I'm a big fan of Essie nail varnishes as they do the loveliest colours and seem to last the longest on my nails without chipping.



This is how the colours look with 2 coats of colour and a clear top coat. The colours from the thumb clockwise are, Mint Candy Apple, Pink a Card, Miss Fancy Pants, Play Date and Pear Drop. I use Sally Hansen's Insta Dry or OPI's Rapidry top coats as I hate waiting for my nails to dry and these both work really well for me and don't chip for days.



Recently I picked up this Rock Your Colour top coat in Disco Gold from Rimmel which adds a glittery finish to your nail colour. I think it looks really great and adds that extra sparkle to any colour. Picture above layered over Mint Candy Apple.

I have been buying so many nail varnishes recently, there seem to be so many new formulas released at the moment. What's your favourite spring nails? 

0 comments. Click here to comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs