Wednesday 3 April 2013

My American Adventure

Eeeks, I've been neglecting my blog recently but for good reason, I promise! I've been on an amazing holiday to Florida!!

At the beginning of March I went to Florida for 3 weeks with my family and best mate. We went to Disneyworld for the first 2 weeks and then had a relaxing week in Clearwater soaking up the sun! 

We had such a great time with lots of memories and I can't wait to go back (seriously, I'd live in Disney if I could!).

Another exciting part of travelling to America was obviously the shopping! The beauty products are much cheaper over there than the UK, and it might just be me but I felt they had so much choice. It's safe to say I picked up quite a few beauty items while in the US and I hope to review my favourites on here soon. My first experience of shops such as Sephora, Target and CVS were definitely positive ones, (just ask my bank balance... :/ ooops).

So I'm back home now and have lots of things to blog about. I'll leave you with a lovely picture of Cinderellas castle in the Magic Kingdom, and I'll say toodle pip for now! :)


0 comments. Click here to comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs