Thursday 6 February 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

I am constantly trying new products and finding new items that I love, however one thing I never really change is how I take my make up off. I've used Bioderma's Crealine H2O Solution for a while now, and find it most effective and gentlest on my skin.

I decided to have a relaxing retreat in the lakes last week with my mum and disaster struck when I forgot my trusty travel size Bioderma! I had to take my make up off with (dare i say it?) a face wipe! 

Needless to say, Boots was first on the agenda for the next day. I was about to pick up a Nivea remover to just 'see me through the holiday', when I spotted Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water. I'd heard a few positive reviews, so jumped at the chance to try it.



It's priced at an incredibly reasonable £4.99 for 400ml in Boots, although I actually saw this for £3.29 in Savers later on that day, doh! Compared to Bioderma which normally costs me around £14 for 500ml, I think this is a great cheap alternative. I also like that this product is much more readily available. I know Bioderma is a little easier to get hold of nowadays since its UK release, but what beats popping in and picking it up from your local Boots or Superdrug?

The solution removed my make up well without irritation, and felt really gentle on my skin. I must admit, I think I use slightly more of this than the Bioderma formula, but at the price difference, I can't grumble. 

So a new find for me! My heart probably still lies with Bioderma, but I will definitely be repurchasing this. Anybody else tried it?

6 comments:

  1. ooh i think i'll try this after i've finished my l'oreal micellar water - you should definitely check it out:)

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do, thanks for the recommendation! I'm definitely up for trying new micellar waters from now on! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think the Loreal one will be next on my list to try! You should give this one a go though, it's great! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I still haven't tried Bioderma due to the price tag. But I will definitely have to give this a try after I finish my current bottle of L'Oreal micellar water :)

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many people have recommended the loreal one as well. If anyone tries both, let me know which ones better! :) xx

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs