Monday 17 February 2014

L'Oreal #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray

Following on from my recent dreams of having voluminous hair, (which basically involves buying and trying any product which promises me this), I have come across a wondrous product.

I was actually looking for a new salt spray after finishing my Redken one recently, and saw a new product from L'Oreals Studio Line called the #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray. Perfect! The title couldn't have sold me anymore, and in the basket it went. 


If you've read some of my past posts you'll know I've tried a lot of 'volumising' products, but this is by far the best of the bunch. I mostly used the Batiste XXL Plumping Powder (review here) and worked into my roots for added volume, but I found it left my hair feeling slightly sticky and rigid.

L'Oreals latest release doesn't have any of these after effects, and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth, and bouncing with volume. It really gives instant and noticeable results which last longer in my hair than most products. The other bonus is it's in spray form, so much easier to use. I spray some through my roots, and down the lengths of my hair, then tease it in to place. At £3.79 from Boots it really is a steal. 

I love this product, and even bought another one to leave at my mums house for when I stay there. I just can't be without it! Anyone else tried this? What's your thoughts?


0 comments. Click here to comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs