Monday 6 August 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

Phew... a mouthful of a name right? But I had to write about these little beauties as I'm just in love with them at the moment! Following so soon after the Revlon lip butters (which i also looove), these lip products are another great release. They are very similar to the Clinique Chubby Sticks, apart from a whole lot more affordable. Try £7.99 versus £16! I have 3 colours in these balm stains, Lovesick, Darling and Cherish.


Top to Bottom, Lovesick, Darling and Cherish.

I'm not a big fan of other lip stains that are more like felt tip pens, which is why I love these so much. They are so creamy when you apply them, and actually really moisturising. I have quite dry lips but found these to be a dream. The balm lasts for a couple of hours but the colour lasts all night. I always reapply just to get that balmy texture, but you really don't need to. The darker colour Lovesick would actually only come off after a LOT of scrubbing!

Left to Right, Lovesick, Darling and Cherish.

I purchased mine from Boots where they currently have them on offer for £5.99! Bargain! Although they are currently out of stock on the website at the moment so you may be best visiting your local store.

Left to Right, Lovesick, Darling and Cherish.

They come in 12 different shades and you do get plenty of product for your cash. These are a big recommendation from me, I can't stop using them! Anybody else tried these and have a thought or two on them?

0 comments. Click here to comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs