Monday 6 August 2012

Illamasqua Sale

I'm a BIIIG fan of Illamasqua, so was very excited when I got an email to say there was a sale on with up to 60% off products! Wow! There were products starting from just £5, then ranging upwards. After a looong time browsing all the make up, then adding, removing, then re-adding several items from my basket, I finally made my purchase. 


I bought 2 sheer lipglosses, a lipstick and a pencil. Illamasqua also sent me a sample of their perfume 'Freak' which I thought was a nice touch as you don't often get that with an order. I have to also give some praise; I had to get in touch with Illamasqua customer service before my delivery arrived and they were amazing, incredibly helpful. Just what you want from a beauty brand. I was also lucky enough to be given a £5 voucher off Illamasqua for entering a Glossybox competition, so all in all, very impressed with the website service. I normally purchase Illamasqua products from department stores. 

Left to Right, Sheer Lipgloss in Rouse and Electrify, Lipstick in Wanton and Fat Pencil in Perverse
 As you can probably see, I'm a fan of my 'pinky' colours and that's the theme I went with for this particular order. The lipglosses are incredibly sheer but do give a lovely tint of colour, perfect for day wear, over a lipstick or just when you want that very natural glossy look. I wore the lipstick while wearing MAC's Star Violet eyeshadow as the main colour on my eyes and got a lot of people saying they really complimented each other. I bought the pencil mainly to use on the eye, even though Illamasqua do say you can use it as a highlighter as well, I'm yet to try this product but I LOVE the colour. 

Left to Right, Sheer Lipgloss in Rouse and Electrify, Lipstick in Wanton
So all in all, very happy with my mini Illamasqua sale purchase. As I say, I don't normally purchase a lot of make up online as the colours never look the same, but I love the colours I bought. Are you a fan of Illamasqua? Let me know your favourite products! :)

0 comments. Click here to comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs