Sunday 12 May 2013

Benefit's Total Moisture Range

I've been trialling this face cream from Benefit for a couple of weeks now, and am so impressed I felt it deserved its own review. I'm not normally a fan of using day and night creams, I usually stick to my Embryolisse lait creme moisturiser, and that's me done. However, as I've been on holiday recently my skin has felt very dry, so I decided to give this a go.



This cream feels so thick and luxurious, and sinks in to the skin beautifully. It's water based, so hydrates perfectly. It has banished the dry areas on my skin within a week. The packaging is really lovely, and I think it warrants the price a little more.



 Overall, I have really enjoyed using this face cream, and it has enticed me to try other products from the range. You can pick this up from Feel Unique for £27.50. 

Anyone already tried this cream? Any suggestions on the rest of the range?

2 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds promising! I was thinking to myself is their skincare range good as I've only tried their make up, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first Benefit skincare i've tried too, and it's a really lovely product. I'd definitely recommend it if you fancy treating yourself. :) xxx

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs