Tuesday 14 May 2013

May Glossybox

So it's that time of the month again, yep Glossybox time. I get so excited when my box arrives, and have found so many new loves through this beauty box, that it's definitely worth the subscription every month. 


This month Glossybox has been up and running for 2 years, so the box was themed around parties. Lot's of vibrant colours and packaging, I loved it. Here's the products I discovered in this months box:


Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara

I love trying new mascaras and think minis like this are a great way to trial them. I have so many mascaras on the go at the moment, but I can't wait to try this. This promises curl, volume and instant lift, I hope it's all true! 

Caudalie Divine Oil

Caudalie used to be one of my favourite skincare brands, but recently I haven't been using their products as much. So needless to say I was very excited to get this oil in my box this month. It's multi purpose so you can use it on your body, hair and face. A new love possibly?

Premae Harmony Balm

I've never tried any products from Premae before, but I've heard about their skincare. This product acts as a moisturiser and a primer, which leaves the skin with a silky dewy finish. It also promises to reduce excess oil in the skin and soothe breakouts. I'm hoping it lives up to the hype. 

Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Prime & Create Mixing Medium

A lovely new product from the former BM Beauty range. This is basically a clear aloe vera based gel which will turn your favourite blushes, bronzers, eye shadows etc in to beautiful cream creations. Or you can use it alone as a primer. Again, this is promising!

Nails Inc in Portobello

And finally I received a small Nails Inc nail polish in the gorgeous colour Portobello. I love this coral colour for summer and it's a perfect addition to my summer nail collection which (weather permitting) I'll hopefully be delving in to soon.

This month Glossybox also included some cute handbag sized nail files which was a lovely addition. They've gone straight in my bag for those nail emergency's! :)

What did you get in you beauty box this month?

4 comments:

  1. Hey!!

    I love your blog! :D

    I also did a review on my May Glossy Box I'd love it if you would check it out!! - http://bambisbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    Definately following :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Thanks so much for reading and following my blog! I have lots more posts coming up soon! :)

      Going to check out your blog now, thanks for leaving your link! xx

      Delete
  2. Love your post! I love reading Glossybox blogposts to compare them to mine, maybe i'm just nosey! Yours is actually quite different to mine. I blogged mine here if you fancy checking it out! x

    http://frecklesandfabulous.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie,
      Thanks for reading! I love reading these kind of posts too, I love seeing what other people got in there box!
      I'll check out your blog now! :) x

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs