Thursday 16 May 2013

Yves Saint Laurent Supershock Eyeliner

I went on holiday recently and picked up this little beauty in duty free. I've wanted to try it for a while now, as the Shocking mascara is one of my all times faves. As it turns out they make a great combo!


The packaging is gorgeous as always with YSL products (and to be honest it should be for the price tag!). This ink liner glides on and gives a really precise finish, especially when using to flick out the liner on your upper lash line. It's so wearable, even with a natural eyeshadow look, and didn't smudge or move on me all day. I seriously had to double check it wasn't waterproof!

At £24 it is extremely pricey for an eyeliner, but it definitely does the job, and the tip seems to stay in pristine condition after many applications.

I'm not gonna lie, it's very similar to the Loreal Superliner, which is obviously a hell of a lot cheaper. But overall, I'm really enjoying wearing this liner at the moment. You can pick it up from Boots here if your interested in trying it out. 

Anyone given this a go? What's your verdict? 

2 comments:

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs