Monday 3 March 2014

Laura Mercier Goodies

 I posted a while ago about my splurge purchase of the Laura Mercier body crème. I still use it all the time, I just can’t get enough of it and it wasn’t long before I wanted the full set of body/bath products!

As if to answer my prayers, Laura Mercier’s amazing Christmas gift sets offered it all in one little box. They were made up of four items, the body scrub, honey bath (which comes with a really cute honey dipper), body crème and a candle.



The sets RRP at £60 and are only available around the Christmas period. They sell out fast so you have to be quick to get your hands on one. I was lucky enough to find this one in the Space NK January sales, and it was half price!! At only £30, it was an absolute steal.



I have to admit, I haven’t actually brought myself to use these yet (they just look too pretty in my bathroom!), but I’m sure I won’t be able to resist temptation much longer.

Also from Space NK’s sale I picked up the Laura Mercier votive candle set. This was also half price at just £21. After smelling each of these candles I couldn’t resist and have already started using them around the house and especially when soaking in the bath. You may have seen pictures on my Instagram. The four scents in this set are ambre vanille, fresh fig, crème brûlée and tarte au citron.



So that was my little Laura Mercier haul with MASSIVE savings. Anyone else tried these products, what’s your thoughts? 


0 comments. Click here to comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs