Friday 21 March 2014

Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick

Spring feels like it's right on the horizon, and we've already had a couple of sunny (and even slightly warm) days. In true spirit of that, I've already reached for some of my favourite spring/summer products. 

Last year I simply couldn't get enough of the Bourjois Shine Edition Lipsticks. They are a true ‘throw in your bag to wear all day’ kind of product. The colours leave just enough tint on the lip, and they give a gorgeous shine. They are also super moisturising, thanks to the added mango butter ingredient! I think of them as half way in between a lipstick and a Revlon lip butter. Your getting great colour, but with shine and moisture too.



L-R - 24, 22, 20
The three pictured here are my most favoured colours, number 20 - 1,2,3 Soleil which is the most gorgeous coral, 22 – Famous Fuchsia which is a hot fuchsia pink, and 24 – Rose xoxo which is probably my most worn as it’s such a lovely muted pink. All the colours are really wearable, and easy to apply on the go.

You can pick these beauties up from Boots or Superdrug for £7.99 each. Bargain right?

To me, these are perfect lipsticks for when the warmer weather starts to kick in. I like something a little lighter and not so matte in the summer, and with the shine and colour these give, you couldn't ask for more.


Anyone else tried these? Let me know your thoughts!


2 comments:

  1. The coral looks so pretty - I always end up buying shades that are similar to it but you can never have too many coral lippies right...? :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shades are so gorgeous, and I completely agree, the more corals the better for me! :) Thanks for reading! :) xx

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs