Wednesday 19 March 2014

Rita Ora for Rimmel Nail Polishes

I’ve been buying so many nail polishes recently, they never used to be ‘my thing’, but now, I can’t get enough. While in Liverpool this weekend attending the FABB Bloggers Event, I popped into Boots and Superdrug (it’d be rude not to wouldn’t it?). While in Superdrug, I spotted the new Rita Ora nail polishes released by Rimmel. I really like the Rimmel formula anyway as I find them the easiest to paint my nails with and one of the quickest dryers.


I picked up a couple of the pinky/peach shades, as I've been loving a contrast between bright and pastel colours coming in to spring! The lightest shade I got is called Lose Your Lingerie which is a gorgeous pearlescent peachy pink colour. I also picked up a vibrant fuchsia shade called Don’t Be Shy.

Don't Be Shy
Lose Your Lingerie
Like most Rimmel polishes, I only needed a couple of coats to give a great opaque colour. You can pick these up from Boots or Superdrug for £3.69 and both stores have offers on the polishes at the moment, so grab them cheap while you can! I really like the colours released in this range and think I’ll definitely pick up some more as the weeks go on.

Have you tried Rita’s releases yet? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of these, need to get Don't Be Shy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours are so pretty, and the formulas great. You should definitely pick one up! :) Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs