Thursday 20 March 2014

Max Factor CC Concealer Sticks

 I always carry make up with me, whether I’m travelling, at work or out for drinks, it’s always handy to have top up products in your bag. This upcoming release from Max Factor has me quite excited, and with the recent product releases from this brand proving very popular, I’m sure these will also live up to the hype!

The CC concealer sticks come in 5 different correcting tones. Basically they've covered all skin issues you could possibly have including correcting dark spots, correcting dullness, correcting redness, correcting under eye circles and they've even thrown a highlighter stick in for good measure.

 I personally can suffer from all of the above at some point in my weekly routine, so having all these concealer sticks to hand sounds like a fantastic idea to me! They are said to be of a creamy consistency which warms in to the skin, and easily blendable. If that's true, I think these will be our new 'go-to' items! 

This fab new product is due to hit our shelves on April 1st, retailing at £8.99 per stick, and I for one will be first in line to sample them. Not a bad price for a quick touch up I say! Who else is excited for this launch?


2 comments:

  1. This is a really interesting take in the Chubby Stick craze at the moment, I think I'd definitely like to try one
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought so too! I can't wait to try them. Thanks for reading! :) xx

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs