Thursday 11 July 2013

Colourful Summer Nails

As you may have noticed by my recent tweets and blogs, I've become obsessed with nail varnishes recently. I can't seem to stop myself from buying them! 
I saw a deal on Wowcher a while back for five Essie nail varnishes for £15. Bargain I here you say? Essie polishes are normally £7.99 each!

Top to Bottom - Cascade Cool, Fear & Desire, Bikini So Teeny, Mojito Madness and Off the Shoulder. 
The website that was offering this great deal was Cosmetics By Candy. They were really quick to arrive and featured mostly colours from last season, but still perfect for this summer. I tried so hard to get my hands on Bikini So Teeny last year but it was sold out everywhere. 

L - R - Cascade Cool, Fear & Desire, Bikini So Teeny, Mojito Madness and Off the Shoulder. 
The colours that arrived were gorgeous and exactly what I'd buy in the shop. I couldn't wait to try them out. The above nails were painted with 2 coats. The colour is really opaque and gives great shine even without a top coat. 
I'm totally obsessed with Essie polishes, and on this website, even without the deal I got, they sell some for £2.99.  Really amazing value.

Who else is an Essie fan? Favourite colours?

0 comments. Click here to comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs