Wednesday 17 July 2013

FABB Bloggers Event

I attended the FABB bloggers event in Manchester a couple of weeks ago and had a fantastic day. Being my first blogging event I didn't really know what to expect, especially as the events are kept quite under wraps for added excitement. When I arrived at 2022NQ, which was a great little venue, I was met by the lovely Tor and Ray who welcomed me in.

First stop was the bar for a refreshing Koppaberg, it was such a warm day I think everyone was thankful for an icy cold drink. After meeting the lovely Steph and having a chat with her, we decided to hit the brands. 


There was a nice mix of brands there from swimwear and clothing to skincare and tanning. I picked up so many great new products to try which were kindly offered out by the brands. 

There were some great prizes to be won, and I was lucky enough to win a bottle of Balance Me's Rose Otto Body Cream. The gift bags put together by Tor and Ray were fantastic and had so many different products to try out. I'm so excited to properly dig in and use some of these things. 




The photobooth was not to be missed, with many bloggers getting creative with the range of props on offer and posing for pictures. 



All in all it was a brilliant day and it was great to meet and chat to so many girls who share the same interests and passions as me. And again, a big thanks to Tor and Ray for putting this amazing day together, I know you worked really hard and it definitely paid off. I can't wait till the next one!

For now, i'll leave you with some pictures from the great day! Some of the pictures used in this post were from the fantastic photographers on the day, check them out here and here. :)






6 comments:

  1. Yey it was so nice meeting you! I'm glad you had a good day xx Jane

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to meet you too hun! Was a top day, hope you had fun as well! Your blogs great by the way! :) xx

      Delete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I haven't been blogging long but I'm really excited to go to my first event, just to put some faces to the blogs I read! :)

    Hannah x
    hannahhepton.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you should definitely go along to the next event. They're a great way to network and meet people. I had such a great time at this one. :) xx

      Delete
  3. They did such a great job at organising the event and I had such a great day :)Beth May Blogs
    My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great day wasn't it! :) I'll definitely be attending more events now!
      I was reading your recent post before, i love that Revlon lip butter colour, it's my fave! :) xx

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs