Thursday 25 July 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips finally in the UK!

I received the best email today, Maybelline Baby Lips are now available to buy online and instore at Boots. This is such exciting news!

I absolutely LOVE this product and on my recent trip to America I picked up five of these bad boys. I could never understand why Maybelline hadn't released such a popular product in the UK. Well our prayers have finally been answered and here they are. 

I carry a Baby Lips with me all the time, I have one at work, in the the car, in my handbag and the list goes on. This is because they are such a great lip balm and perfect for just throwing on daily without the need for a mirror. These are a few of the Baby Lips that I have.

L-R - Pink Punch, Pink Wink (not available in the UK), Coral Crush (not available in the UK) and Peach Kiss.
Maybelline have initially released six in the UK, at the price of £2.99. I picked mine up in Target and CVS in the states for around $3, which works out at about £2. So in usual UK style, they are a little more expensive over here, but still a great price!

L-R - Pink Punch, Pink Wink (not available in the UK), Coral Crush (not available in the UK) and Peach Kiss.
The formula is amazing, they really hydrate and condition the lips and seem to last a long time for a balm. Some have a slight tint to them if you want to add a bit of colour. My favourite part is the smell. Oh my gosh, they smell absolutely amazing, a true fruit sensation. 
L-R - Pink Punch, Pink Wink (not available in the UK), Coral Crush (not available in the UK) and Peach Kiss.
I'm exciting to try the six released in the UK, I already have Pink Punch and Peach Kiss, but will definitely be picking up the others. I'm hoping they release all the Baby Lips range here soon. 
Anyone else tried these, are you as obsessed as me?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that these have finally been released here too! I can see myself going wild the next time I pop into Boots!
    Hope you're well lovely?
    Laura xx

    www.lisforladybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so great, i'm obsessed. Popping down to Boots today, so i'm hoping my local store has them in stock! :)

      I'm good thanks hun, hope you are too! :) xxx

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs