Tuesday 16 July 2013

July Glossybox

I am in love with this month’s Glossybox. Firstly the packaging this month is amazing! It’s based around a sea/beach theme and I’m a bit of a sucker for anything beach themed, so love this.


The products inside follow the same theme, and considering the gorgeous weather we’ve been having in England recently, this is the perfect box for this month.



Ciate London - Paint Pot

I’ve wanted one of these nail polishes for ages now, so was so happy to see this in the box. Over anything else the packaging is just so pretty, and looks lovely sat on your dressing table. I got the shade ‘Pocket Money’ which is a gorgeous nude/dusty pink colour. Can’t wait to try this.

Anatomicals - Spray misty for me facial spritz

I love using facial mists and carry one all the time in the summer months (when the weathers behaving itself anyway). It smells really lovely, like lavender with a minty fresh edge. A lovely spritz of this midday certainly left my skin feeling refreshed in the warm weather.

Coola Organic Suncare Collection – Mineral Face SPF 20

Another thing I always carry in the summer is an SPF. Especially protection for your face, I always try and use foundations or BB creams that contain SPF in the summer months. By using this particular face protection you will also benefit from its anti-ageing properties while it smooths and tones your skin. It also promises to reduce your pores and inflammation along the way. This little tube is perfect for popping in your handbag, and will be staying in mine while this weather sticks around. Big hopes for this.

Alterna Haircare – Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist

I love using these sprays on my hair in the summer, especially when I’m on holiday. I’ve tried both the Redken and Lush sprays which are great. I find salt sprays so easy to work with and really create those ‘beachy waves’ with minimal effort. I’m so excited to try this product and it’s definitely coming on my next holiday with me.

Pukka Ayurveda – Radiance Serum

Anything that promises to boost your skin and add radiance is worth trying in my opinion. Ive used similar products in the past and not been overly impressed with the results. I’ll definitely be giving this a go, and fingers crossed for a brighter looking complexion.

So that’s it for this months box, and I love all the products I received. I think this may be one of my favourite boxes I’ve ever received, big words, I know! 

What did you all get? I can’t wait to see what products were in the other boxes!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, this glossybox is amazing! You're super lucky to be subscribed to Glossybox, ahah. xD That nail polish is gorgeous!

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! I love receiving my Glossybox every month, so exciting to see all the products! :)

      Thanks so much for reading my blog, yours is great too! :) xx

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs