Wednesday 31 July 2013

First #OOTD - Night at the opera

Last weekend I went to the Gilbert and Sullivan festival in Buxton to watch The Pirates of Penzance. This was a bit of a blast from the past as I used to watch these operas every year with my family, but we haven't been for a long time. Buxton is a truly lovely place, and I always feel so at home there. 


Although we didn't have much time to get ready in the end, and rushed our make up and outfits, I thought I would attempt my first outfit of the day and show you all what I wore to the opera.




Shoes - Dorothy Perkins - £12.99
Bag - Michael Kors - £225
Watch - Michael Kors - $274 (bought in America)

We had a fantastic time over the weekend, and will definitely be going to the opera more often from now on. 

Just a quick post today, lots more coming up this week! :)

0 comments. Click here to comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs