Sunday 14 July 2013

Marc Jacobs Beauty Line

I have always been a fan of Marc Jacobs as a designer, so when I found out he was releasing a make up line I was very excited to see what it would include. 

Unfortunately for us UK girls, the brand is only going to be released in Sephora. It'll be available in US stores and online from August 9th, then rolled out around Europe throughout 2014.
The packaging of the products themselves look amazing, Marc's done well to keep within the style of his brand. They look classy and sleek with that designer edge, a great edition to anyones makeup kit.


Now for the part that we all grit our teeth about... The price! And I'm actually happy to tell you that the prices seem really reasonable for a premium product. The prices range from between $24 for a lip balm, and $59 for an eye shadow palette containing 7 colours. Not too bad at all I think, quite in line with Mac prices. 


I am really hoping these products eventually become available in the UK. I can't wait to get my hands on them. Although I think like most, the ultimate dream is for Sephora to reopen their UK store. Come on Sephora, come back to us! :)

But for now we'll have to swoon over the pictures and if there's any American beauty bloggers out there who want to do a US/UK Product swap, get in touch, haha. :)

Let me know if you plan to test and review any of these products, I'd love to hear your opinions! :)

0 comments. Click here to comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs